Day 19: Write a list of 25 (or just 5!) things you want to do in your life.
Day 1 of Vaycay: DAD AND I JUST SAW A DRONE! It could’ve been a UFO, too . . . or a remote control helicopter. Drone sounds cooler though.
I’m going to try and come up with as many as I can think of. If
I make it 25, awesome; if I fall short, awesome.
1. Spend the rest of my life with the love of my life (that’s you, Prince Eric).
2. Go to the homeland(s)–Germany, most importantly, but the homelands include Poland and Romania.
3. Get over my fear of bungee jumping.
4. Live in Australia for a year/life, whatever I’m feeling at the time.
5. Loose some more weight.
6. Own my own property to decorate in all the Pinteresty ways I can think of.
7. Adopt a kitten and (re)name him Holden Clawfield, Holdie for short.
8. Have a romantic rendezvous in Paris.
9. Go to grad school.
10. Travel the world, i.e.: Brazil, India, Thailand, Russia, Italy, Spain just to name a few pit stops.
11. Start a family, but not yet . . . eventually.
12. Discover something new in my hometown.
13. Grow my own garden.
14. Strength train like a pro.
That’s all I’ve got for now.