Now that the weather is nice (Chicago finally hit 90 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday), I have this desire to travel. My top 5 places to see/do:
- The homeland, Germany, in its entirety
- The Hagia Sophia–Istanbul, Turkey
- The Eiffel Tower and the underground catacombs–Paris, France
- India, to relive my childhood dream of being just like Sara Crewe in A Little Princess
- To wade in the blue waters of the Mediterranean
The curious friend I made on my travels–Sydney, Australia
The epic waves at Bondi–Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia
The bridge that I climbed–Sydney, Australia.
The calm after the storm, on a family vacation–Clearwater Beach, Florida
The view from the top, before jumping out of the plane at 14,000 ft–Cairns, Australia
The beauty of a winter in London, England
The view I had every morning, when visiting a friend–Boca Raton, Florida.